Monday, April 30, 2007

Game Over

I suck at playing Metal Gear Solid 2.

I suck so bad that I can't even go up the friggin stairs at the beginning of the game without alerting those mother-fucking guards. And before I could even draw my weapon, six of them were already shooting Solid Snake as if their chance at getting laid depended on it.

The phrase "Game Over" flashed on the screen seven times--in one hour. The bruises that my gaming ego suffered after playing/attempting to play this game is too much. I didn't want to keep on breaking my own record for the most consecutive Game Overs so I turned off my PS2.

"You're better off playing Tetris." My konsyensiya whispered.

"No!" I rebutted. "Never in a million global warming-stricken years!"

I will play and finish this game! I will start off by learning the button configuration. During those seven lame attempts, I don't fucking know which button does what so I just kept on crouching, crawling and sticking behind walls. Then, I'll keep in mind that this is NOT Resident Evil or Silent Hill in which you say hello to the enemies and blast their brains out.

I will not let a video game humiliate me ever again.

I WILL OWN THIS GAME! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaah! keep on trying poli!

anyway, kung gaano ka kalalim nahulog, mas mataas ang liliparin mo!

^_^ - hahahaha! there's just better days... ^_^

April 30, 2007 at 9:49:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

snake is so maangas that it's sad that everyone who plays PS could easily see that his ass would be a footstool for jill valentine in a 1-on-1

we're playing here metalgearsolid3, devilmaycry3, godofwar2, rule of rose and prince of persia. current general status: STUCK

April 30, 2007 at 10:20:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss ko na 'tong MGS series.

Hindi ko na nga nasundan 'yung series after MGS2. Wala na kasing oras. Pero ayun. Balita ko nga e may lalabas nang pelikula nito. Nagka-canvass na raw sila sa artistang gaganap ng Snake. Ewan ko lang 'yung kwento. Siguro may kinalaman sa ating kasalukuyang Pangulo.

Rakenrol lang ng rakenrol. Makukuha mo rin 'yung learning curve niyan. Manalig ka. Andito lang ako for tips.

At maraming salamat pala sa pagdaan sa aking nilalangaw na blog. Kakagaling ko lang galing sa bakasyon. Isang mapagpalang araw sa'yo.

May 1, 2007 at 12:12:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger the_fallen said...

ike poli~~!!

try and try until you... err, die?

May 1, 2007 at 1:00:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh fuck, I love Solid Snake. As you know, he's part of my Fuckable Older Guy List. Guuh *_*

Metal Gear Solid is also my favourite RPG in PS. Yeah, I'm more interested in covert ops than anything else. xD

May 1, 2007 at 7:40:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dahil isa ako sa milyong bata na hindi nabiyayaan ng galing sa metal gear, eh habambuhay nalang akong magmamakaawa sa kuya ko para laruin niya yung game para sa akin at makita ko yung ending.

at si Snake na rin.
kahit gurangis na yon, may appeal pa din! mwahahah!

laro ka ng Chocobo, pampawala ng stress.

May 3, 2007 at 2:00:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home